社区应用 最新帖子 精华区 社区服务 会员列表 统计排行 银行
主题 : 2013考博英语词汇复习测试题
camera 离线
级别: 论坛版主
显示用户信息 
楼主  发表于: 2012-08-24   

2013考博英语词汇复习测试题

1. In that country, guests tend to feel they are not highly if the invitation to a dinner party is extended only three or four days before the party date. \MqOHM.[  
(A) admired q"(b}3  
(B)regarded Th_PmkvC  
(C) expected /_SQKpic  
(D) worshipped ^?J3nf{  
2. A of the long report by the budget committee was submitted to the mayor for approval. ,>+B>lbJ*  
(A) shorthand 9*Q6/?v  
(B)scheme ) _n=it$  
(C) schedule ?}RPn f  
(D) sketch )E|{.K  
3. A man has to make ______for his old age by putting aside enough money to live on when old . ; DXsPpZC  
(A) supply -wa"&Q  
(B) assurance ]A%]W^G  
(C) provision CY~ S{w  
(D) adjustment D*&#}c,*  
4.The newly-built Science Building seems _______enough to last a hundred years. tm&,u*6$W?  
(A) spacious `L LS|S]  
(B) sophisticated 'B:8tv  
(C) substantial t!-\ :8n  
(D) steady 6l'J!4*qY  
5.It is well-known that the retired workers in our country are _________free medical care. 6(=B`Z}a  
(A) entitled to  }W)b  
(B) involved in Vy =P*  
(C) associated with cO$xT;kK  
(D) assigned to 5^D094J|^  
6.The farmers were more anxious for rain than the people in the city because they had more at ______. 8WE@ X)e  
(A) danger ,wf:Fr  
(B) stake 5S<Rz)1r  
(C) loss E.%V 0}  
(D) threat s"@}^ )*}  
7. I felt _________to death because I could make nothing of the chairman’s speech. ~&?57Sw*m  
(A) fatigued =r4sF!g  
(B) tired NH;e|8  
(C) exhausted X%mga~fB  
(D) bored yAAV,?:o[  
8. When the engine would not start, the mechanic inspected all the parts to find what was at _____. #SKC>M Gz  
(A) wrong mPU}]1*p  
(B) trouble IsmZEVuC  
(C) fault  v%$l(  
(D) difficulty _&~l,%) &  
9. Your advice would be ______valuable to him, who is at present at his wit’s end. i=L 86Ks  
exceedingly I{ Ip  
(B) excessively v f zC2  
(C) extensively [[HCP8Wk   
(D) exclusively fF(AvMsO  
10. He failed to carry out some of the provisions of the contract, and now he has to ______the consequences. t{>#)5Pqv  
(A) answer for 0$ON`Vsu|  
(B) runsintos X~UL$S;  
(C) abide by ,ss"s3  
(D) stepsintos LofpBO6^  
11. The river is already _______its banks because of excessive rainfall; and the city is threatened with a likely flood. >yr;Y4y7K  
(A) parallel to K\wu9z8M  
(B) level in ?%`Ph ?BZl  
(C) flat on Y(t /=3c[  
(D) flush with 1$1>cuu  
12. People _______that vertical flight transports would carry millions of passengers as do the airliners of today. #q K .AZi  
(A) convinced cpl Ny?UIC  
(B) anticipated -8l(eDm"m  
(C) resolved [0qswsV  
(D) assured ^mjU3q{;  
13. In spite of the wide range of reading material specially written or _______ for language learning purposes, there is yet no comprehensive systematic programme for the reading skills. pfu"vo(t_  
(A) adapted |$6Ten[B#  
(B) acknowledged ^SsdM#E  
(C) assembled [<5/s$,i  
(D) appointed b 1>]?.  
14.The mother said she would ________her son washing the dishes if he could finish his assignment before supper. w_o+;B|I  
(A) let down YhNrg?nS  
(B) let alone )5n0P Zi  
(C) let off }cI-]|)|2  
(D) let out X31%T"  
15.We should always keep in mind that _______decisions often lead to bitter regrets . 4CchE15  
(A) urgent y\j[\UZKO  
(B) hasty 50dN~(;p  
(C) instant JBA{i45x  
(D) prompt 8\9W:D@"x  
16.John complained to the bookseller that there were several pages _______in the dictionary. ?*$uj(  
(A) missing n|?sNM<J3  
(B) losing *Gv:N6  
(C) dropping n:B){'S  
(D) leaking <m^a ?q^  
描述
快速回复

如果您提交过一次失败了,可以用”恢复数据”来恢复帖子内容
验证问题:
3+5=? 正确答案:8
按"Ctrl+Enter"直接提交