社区应用 最新帖子 精华区 社区服务 会员列表 统计排行 银行
主题 : 考博英语改错应试指导
camera 离线
级别: 论坛版主
显示用户信息 
楼主  发表于: 2012-01-31   

考博英语改错应试指导

考博英语辨错与改错就是从一个句子四个划线的找出一个错误并加以改正。句子的错误是多种多样的,涉及到语法、词汇和逻辑结构等方面,但通常以语法方面的错误为主。下面我们将辨错与改错测试中涉及到的语法要点和错误类型进行归类和分析,以帮助考生从中领悟出做这类试题的方法和技巧。 SBxpJ sW >  
(一)主、谓语不一致 M%E<]H2;S  
句子中的谓语动词和主语在人称和数上不一致,这类试题主要涉及到以下四个方面: A5nggg4  
(1)主语后面有一个较长的定语或定语从句,该定语或定语从句的最后一个词,也就是谓语动词前的那个词的单数或复数一般与主语的单、复数相反,以此来干扰学生。 8T1`9ITl:  
例1 The Capital city is noted for its many modern improvements, but in other parts of the country eoiz]L  
A +[76_EXy  
lack of enough good roads have delayed progress. x}/jh  
B C D cL9 gaD$;)  
例2 The most noticeable feature of tarsiers, small animals which look like monkeys are their H_&to3b(  
A B  ZiPeP  
large eyes that allow them to see well at night. 505c(+  
C D "rB B&l  
(2)有时候,为了增加考试难度,在倒装句中考主谓语的一致。 e]~p:  
例3 Never before in history has so many people been interested in the study of foreign cZVx4y%kz  
A B C D <|r|s  
languages. cN@_5  
例4 On each side of the highway was hundreds of billboards advertising everything from modern motels to roadside stands that sell fresh fruit and bedspreads. (1995年考题) v]EMJm6d|  
(3)后面由with, as well as, rather than, along with, together with, in addition to, including等修饰的单数名词作主语时,其谓语动词也要用单数形式。 _d 6'f8[&  
例5 The president of the college , together with the deans, are planning a conference for the >6S7#)0T  
A B C  +jhzE%  
purpose of laying down certain regulations. bMK X9`*o  
D l`"?K D  
(4)由连词or, nor, neither… nor, either…or, not only… but also连接的两个名词,谓语形式要与它最接近的主语一致。 I8XP`Ccq  
例6 Neither her parents nor her teacher have persuaded her to change her mind. Gaz va/e  
(二)虚拟语气方面的错误 yksnsHs}d  
做这类题考生首先要掌握虚拟语气的构成和主、从句的搭配,熟记常见的虚拟语气类型以及一些特殊用法,重点掌握下列常用的要引起虚拟语气的形容词和动词。  qNJc*@s  
形容词:necessary, essential, urgent, imperative, possible, vital, desirable, important, natural. '~Y@HRVL@|  
动 词:suggest, ask, recommend, insist, demand, decide, advise, propose, order. }U8v ~wcd  
例7 So great was the influence of Thomas Paine on his own time that John Adams suggested that the era was called “The Age of Paine.” (1995年考题) 3CD#OCz7&  
例8 If you would have studied French in college you would not have found the e|oMbTZ5m  
A B ;t0 q ?9  
scientific terminology(专门术语)so difficult to understand. sSU|N;"Y  
C D w=#'8ZuU  
(三)非谓语动词的误用 [W3X$r~-  
这一类的试题设计比较灵活,如果考生对各种非谓语动词(动词不定式、动名词、分词)的句法功能及用法没有透彻的了解,对它们与谓语动词、逻辑主词、逻辑宾词和其他词类之间的搭配关系掌握得不好,就很难解题。比如,下列动词或词组后面只能跟动词分词:enjoy, finish, appreciate, avoid, miss(错过), mind(介意), deny, admit, keep, prevent, consider, look forward to, can not help, object to, turn to (求助于), adapt to,等等。 j!agD_J  
以上动词考生应重点掌握。 Y\9}LgIvr  
例9 you will almost always find Caroline playing a video game because she enjoys to be Qs\a&Q=0H  
A B C D 3O,nNt;L{  
challenged. m[eqTh4*  
例10 Annoying at the long check-out lines, the shopper began to sigh loudly, tap his foot, and x`g,>>&C  
A B C u"&?u+1j  
glance at his watch. P!]uJ8bi  
D F `7 v  
例11 The president devoted his energies to update the curricula, making the education offered at 2PAu>}W*  
A B C m%6VwV7U  
Washington college as meaningful and usual as possible. (1996年考题) TVcA%]y{;  
D o MJ ` _  
(四)词序有误 X.>=&~[  
这一部分重点测试以疑问词引导的从句中的词序以及倒装句的词序,考生要重点掌握那些常用的出现在句首句子就必须倒装的词或词组,如:by no means, in no cases, under no circumstances, not only…but also, not until, never, nowhere等等。 `h@fW- r  
例12 Only after local residents became sick and publicly voiced their displeasure the chemical QdgJNT<=H,  
A B d Gp7EB`  
company began to clean up its dump sites. {_N9<i{T  
C D HaVhdv3L  
例13 People who lose weight with the help of behavioral techniques like weighing I(^0/]'  
A  U${W3Ra  
themselves regularly and keeping records of what do they eat seem to need the same techniques to >[Vc$[62  
B C $A?9U}V#^  
keep the weight off. J'Pyn  
D vu0Ue  
例14 Suddenly, Gallup’s name was on everyone’s lips; not only he was the prophet of the 'yPKQ/y$x  
A B XSC=qg$  
moment, but it was generally believed that he had founded a new and most important method of ;~<To9O  
C D 3'.@aMA@  
prediction. srf}+>u&  
(五)句子结构不对等 s21} a,eB  
句子结构的对等性要求在表达词法相同的成分时,动词与动词、名词与名词、词组与词组、从句与从句都要对等。常出现的错误有下列几种情况: aG]>{(~cL  
(1)并列连词and, but, as well as, or等连接的两上谓语形式、非谓语动词、从句结构等在形式上没保持一致。 ]P3m=/w  
例15 At school he found that he hated eating in the dining-room, studied for his chemistry class, ^i%S}VK  
A B C D d#v@NuO6 h  
and doing his laundry. qf(mJlU  
例16 The high school graduate, if he is eighteen or nineteen, has these alternatives: attending d[_26.  
A B C bvtpqI QZ  
college, finding a job, or the army. ] "_c-=  
D ~snj92K  
(2)复合并列连词not only…but also, whether…or, both…and, either…or等连接的两个成分在词性和结构上不一致。 M,fL(b;2  
例17 The city council has the power not only to pass new laws, but also select a new wS}c \!@<,  
A B C ZwDL  
mayor between elections should the need arise. To*+Z3Wd  
D   p{L;)WTI  
例18 Office revolution not only has changed how work is done but redefined the function of e\C-a4[C8P  
A B C $Er=i }`  
everyone who works in an office. (1996年考题) w!"L\QT  
D AU\=n,K7  
(3)引起比较状语从句的从属连词as…as,…than连接的两个成分在结构上不一致,造成逻辑上的错误。 KdCrI@^  
例19 To the best of my knowledge, the climate in Arizona is better year-round than any other 4<-Kd~uL  
A B C 6o^>q&e}%  
state. t.ulG *  
D bJ_rU35s>  
例20 The carpenter told me that to repair the old building would cost nearly as much as .u)KP*_  
A B C 2V@5:tf  
build a new one. /f[Ek5/-0  
D ^i8,9T'=  
做这类试题时,考生一定要记住:当两者比较时,必面是句义相当,或同类事物、词性相比较,才合逻辑。  NAD^10  
例21 Despite this similarity with other creatures, the evolution of humankind differs from nG'Yo8I^5  
A B X )!XR/?  
other species in one important and unique way. (1996年考题) %AO6 =  
C D 6!]@ S|vDX  
 [^ }$u[  
(六)形容词和副词的误用 hA ){>B<;  
这类题往往在副词与形容词的修饰关系上出错。形容词一般只能修饰形容词,不能修饰形容词,而副词可以修饰形容词、动词等。 vNw(hT5750  
例22 If you want a real effective stereo that plays music clearly, you’d better buy a graphic G %sO{k7  
A B C D =CFjG)L  
equalizer. 7SHllZ  
例23 The scientists, concerned about the potential hazards, wanted the latest research finding Xgx/ubca0  
A B :Hq%y/  
made publicly. }p?,J8=-  
C D Wq3PN^  
(七)可数与不可数名词的误用 2- '_Nwkl*  
例24 This sitting room would be much improved if you put a furniture in that corner. _-vlN  
A B C D c $1u  
当然,在名词方面考生还应掌握下列两种情况。 IER;d\_V<  
(1)有些名词形式上是单数,实际上是复数,因此谓语动词要用复数,如people, police; MX]#|hEeQ  
(2)有些名词形式上复数,但意义上是单数。这类名词通常是以s结尾的科学名称和疾病名称,谓语动词要用单数,如physics, statistics, acoustics. diNSF-wi,,  
g R!hN.I  
(八)时态和语态方面的错误 ky|kg@n{  
做这类题,首先要确定句子是主动还是被动关系,还要搞清前后时态是否一致。 `pfgx^qG  
例25 She said to me that she will get the job in spite of her inexperience. ?xwi2<zz  
A B C D OD}Uc+;K  
例26 Not too many years ago my mother jogged in the alley behind our house because she was aO$0[-A  
A B pImq< Z  
embarrassed to see jogging in public. (1996年考题) <q'?[aKvR  
C D +ase>'<N#  
<!t;[ie?y  
(九)固定搭配不当 ~<u\YIJ  
1.动词、名词和形容词与某个特定的介词的搭配 x(>XM:|  
例27 Exploratory investigations reveal that Alaska is capable to producing 45 to 55 percent of its L__{U_p  
A 9+(6 /<  
own requirements of agricultural products, instead of approximately 10 percent, the quantity now T=w0T-[f  
B C I[A<e]uK  
produced. e lM<S3  
D @RB^m(> 5  
2.连接词的固定搭配 X%I@4 B7Ts  
常用的连接词的固定搭配有:either…or, neither…nor, both…and, no sooner…than, scarcely/hardly…when, rather…than, the same…as, so…, that, not long…before. @=g{4(zR ^  
例29 One expert remarks that a computer with so many tubes as the brain has neurons would p}~Sgi  
A B C D kb$Yc)+R4  
require the Empire State Building to contain it. (1996年考题) OtAAzc!dQ  
例30 Failure to advertise could result in either reduced sales and less profit nor legal actions. \Dr( /n  
A B C D ENA"T-p  
例31 Clearly, Japan is still not very well understood in the West; what Westerners do know  f^}n#  
A B HXh:8 3  
seems to be either extremely negative nor extremely positive. (1995年考题) eF0FQlMe[  
C D 6e|uA7i 4  
(十)多余的词 <D&  Ep  
同一概念的词在句中重复出现。 %IIFLlD  
例32 The manufacture and production of steel was one of the industries on which the ijcF[bm E  
A B C 1LSD,t|  
country’s prosperity was founded. giIPK&  
D O<AGAD  
例33 He returned back to China after he had finished his degree in the United States. Jz0AYiCq  
A B C D $WRRCB/A6  
例34 Sponges, with a structural organization like that of colony of one-celled animals, they stand <Pf4[q&wM  
A B C 4"nYxL"<4  
at the lowest level of the animal kingdom. S%?%06$  
D 9 %Vy,  
例35 He was so exhausted he couldn’t scarcely keep his eyes open until the movie was over. c[3x>f0  
A B C D L[5U(`q[  
(十一)连词的误用 U.Z5;E0:  
这类试题的特点是结构与逻辑交织在一起,考生不仅要判断结构是否正确,还要从整句的意思判断逻辑上是否讲得通。此外,考生必须熟记一些常用的连接词固定搭配(在固定搭配部分已作了介绍)。 6xr%xk2E  
例36 Kenneth had his heart set on owning one of the new sports cars, but he finally succeeded in ;S&anC#E  
A B C D -U7,~z  
buying one. NTGWI$  
例37 As long as sharks are heavier than water, they must swim continuously or they will sink to SpIiM u(  
A B C D BEAY}P(y3  
the bottom.  Gy6x.GX  
9B>P Qbs  
mtLiS3Nk8  
(十二)意思或语形相近的动词、名词、形容词或副词的误用  zDxJK  
英语中有些词意或词形很相近,要是考生对这些词的拼写或词义间的细微差别掌握得不够牢固,就很难识别出错的地方。 5]kv1nQ  
例38 Over the centuries, women have developed considerate expertise in the techniques of adapting to men, but that ability is not the same as truly understanding male psychology. $ \!OO)  
例39 Rupert Davies inherited a million pounds from his uncle, and two months late he won L|'B*  
A B C V HLNJnA  
another million on the football pools. fCX8s(|F  
D Da)_OJYE  
tHM0]Gb}  
(十三)关系代词与连接代词的误用 On[yL$?  
关系代词who(whom, whose), which 和that 引导定语从句;连接代词who(who,whose),which和what引导主语从句、表语从句和宾语从句。要注意whoever和whomever的用法。连接代词whoever相当于any one who,因此不能用who去代替whoever的作用。此外,考生一定要牢记:非限制性定语从句必须用which引导。 SC3_S.  
例40 In spite of the ever-increasing exploitation of natural resources, that now reached dangerous 4~;M\h  
A B l&Y'5k_R  
proportion, little has been done on a world-wide scale to slow down or stop this success. 1995年考题) P *ZMbAf.  
C D `Hu2a]e9  
例41 A wise and experienced administrator will assign a job to whomever is best qualified. \lwLVe  
A B C D Q^xk]~G$(  
例42 The scholarly interest in perception stems largely from questions about the sources and validity of that is known as human knowledge. v@J[qpX  
B)P]C5KRD  
辨错与改错练习(100题) Ef@Et(f_mQ  
1. All her friends and acquaintances were simultaneously sympathetic and jealousy, but that didn’t get Wn?),=WQ{  
A B C Jy('tfAHp  
the housework done.. cT;Zz5  
D R. vVl+  
2. When the time allotted to the course is sixty to ninety hours the entire contents of the book may be =u.23#.  
A B C _~F 0i?  
used for advantage. wAL}c(EHO  
D 3kwkU  
3. All languages seem to possess the machinery for vocabulary expansion either by putting together M7&G9SGZ  
A B <:8Ew  
words already in existence or by borrowing them from other languages and adapt them to their own :V_UJ3xf  
C D J`{  o`>  
system. N8J(RR9O  
4. Considered that her son-in-law was not good enough for her daughter, the snobbish woman 47f\  
A B C v?%vB#A^  
displayed a frigid hostility towards him. A<(DYd1H  
D GY^;$?  
5. Facing dangers and difficulties together are supposed to give the members of an expedition an Ji6.-[:  
A B C >6)|># Wi  
amazing feeling of companionship. 3iL\<^d*ht  
D k*Aee7  
6. Everyone thought they had no chance of escaping but some weeks later they emerged from the S.<4t *,  
A B C p(Osz7K  
jungle safely and soundly. $q .}eb0  
D $ \o)-3  
7. I was lucky to have had relations to look after me, otherwise I might have to be cared for by foster #l7v|)9v  
A B C `46.!  
parents or even put in a home. -*Th=B-  
D Zs,6}m\  
8. During the war, women became indispensable as workers outside the home, so they had to keep the Bvh{|tP4  
A B C n+i=Ff  
factories and government machinery running while the men went out to fight. 1EWZA  
D <iGW~COd  
^Xu4N "@  
9. The unions have begun to concede that pay increases restricting to talented teachers are preferable to (mKH,r  
A B C ^5( d^N  
no pay increases at all. _mwt{D2r}  
D fGRV]6?V  
10. Biological extinction will quickly follow the end of commercial whaling should that end due to a \j3dB tc  
A B C M]/DKo  
shortage of raw materials, i. e. of whales. `u PLyS.  
D p8?v o ?^  
11. I find this habit of opening windows all the time really most aggravated, particularly when the het<#3Bo  
A B C D \<09.q<8  
temperature is minus 10. !6@'H4cb=  
12. Since be shows such little interest himself, it’s not surprising he gets hardly no response from the  KLE)+|  
A B C D ;gD \JA  
class. P".IW.^kk~  
13. Two years ago there was a very bad drought, in order that the wells in our village began to dry up. ;ko6igx)+  
A B C D {*[(j^OE  
14. Very few of children are well enough to perform in the school concert that they have canceled it. SY%y*6[6  
A B C D jX(hBnGW  
15. This is the case, many families have to confine all their recreational activities to the weekend. k+ w Ji  
A B C D nJ xO.wWE  
16. At the meanwhile I’m leaving her there so as to free to concentrate on things over there. +}a(jO  
A B C D X;Sb^c"j1  
17. New Zealand, which is situated between latitudes 34 s and 47 s , consists principally of two islands, :zLf~ W  
A B ?+.C@_QZQ  
of which the southern is the larger but the northern is the much highly populated. nPqpat`E  
C D "QiR  
18. So far as we know, Shakespeare lived a fairly uneventful life during which he apparently wrote 33 $?bD55  
A B ' BS.:^  
plays, among them “Hamlet” and “King Lear” are generally considered the greatest. &ah%^Z4um  
C D V-n{= 8s  
19. I can no longer read a number plate at the required distance for the test, so I have tried very hard to FiUwy/,ZV  
A B C !]82$  
take care of my eyes. #?j sC)  
D }X^MB  
20. A large proportion of farmland is devoted to coffee, tea, pineapples and to raise other cash crops in 1BZ##xV*:G  
A B C D5snaGss9a  
order to earn much-needed foreign exchange on the export market. kwc Cf2  
D jYRSV7d  
bS r"k  
21. Although they promised to have it finished by the end of this week it now looks extremely e&d$kUJrq  
A B C +KIz#uqF8Z  
unlike. Td'(RV  
22. At school he was given very little encouragement to follow the career of his choice, resulted in his Sq ]gU  
A B C >Wt@O\k  
wasting several years in the wrong job. -oyA5Y x0  
D ]B=*p0~j^n  
23. I’ve asked my secretary to stay at the office for she can cope with visitors while I see to the O& Sk}^  
A B C D v#%rjml[  
arrangements for the banquet over there. eTvjo(Lvx  
24. Dr. Dossey became interested in time and health when he noticed how many patients insisted in +u0of^}=  
A B B=& [Z2  
having watches with them in hospital, even though they had no schedules to keep. B?=R= p  
C D W6NhJ#M7  
25. Ten years ago this little village was delightfully unspoilt but now it has been discovered by the Y $v#>w_M  
A B Y^!qeY  
rourists and became quite commercialized. jc9C|r  
C D w+ !c9  
26. If, on first acquaintance, people seem a little shy or even unfriendly they may simply be suspicious yV:8>9wE8  
A B C C =+MF@ 4  
at strangers. 18rV Acj  
D QjY}$  
27. She told us her plane had crashed in the jungle and it was a miracle she had survived. Since her story SQ4^sk_!  
A B C e&VC }%m  
sounded so far-fetched that we were very skeptical. hHJvLs>^  
D *P= 3Pl?j  
28. It’s very annoying when experts talk down to you so that they think you know nothing about their 7wh4~  
A B C D +a.2\Qt2A  
subject. K-TsSW$}  
29. Modern button, unlike early ones, they are frequently mass-produced and usually made of plastic. SED52$zA  
A B C D %ln kD5  
30. The cost of groceries have risen so rapidly during the past several years that lower-income z Fm`e:td  
A B C k37?No T  
families can scarcely buy what they need. 7wx=#  
D d9v66mpJM  
31. Although Latin was extreme important in its day, it has been considered a dead language since the /ZV2f3;t  
A B C $lT8M-yK\  
fall of the Roman Empire. tJ;qZyy(  
D }[JB%  
32. Loving throughout the western world, ballet is a theatrical art that tells a story through dance ' 9f0UtT|[  
A B C /io06)-/n  
accompanied by music. N=1ue`i  
D C5dM`_3L  
33. Faced with the possibility of a water shortage during the summer months, the city has asked it ux TgK'3  
A B C 2(DhKHrF  
citizens to limit their use of water. 8C*@d_=q  
D bfz7t!A)A  
34. The discovery of gold hastened the settlement of California as much, if not more than, the reports of S3%2T  
A B C 7o+L  
the fertile land and the good climate. b V  EJ  
D p}!i_P  
35. Expressionism is characterized by both the simplification of form and the use and utilization of }X{rE|@  
A B C D 3F|p8zPS  
certain colors. -yqgs>R(d  
36. The telegraph opened up the possibility of almost instantaneous communication and there by gDU!dT  
A B N0w?c 5>  
offering many practical advantages to people in all walks of life. 0}<blU  
C D TbD  
37. Many centuries prior to the Norman invasion, the Romans have conquered Britain, and remained LH4#p%Pb%  
A B C g J |#xZ  
there for almost four centuries. N 0S^{j,i  
D *?t$Q|2Xr  
38. It is not known exactly when the first immigrants arrived in the New World, but where did that event }lp37,  
A B C htbE Q NW  
occur is certain. {BJ>x:2  
D  _ VuWo  
39. In the New World as in Europe, each region developed its own distince pattern of culture adapted to %mmV#vwp  
A B C E \/[hT  
local conditions and influential. Kb+SssF  
D hY zP6?K"  
40. The Mayan priests, who were not only excellent mathematicians but also outstanding scientists, 4q]6[/  
A B 4E.9CjN1>  
calculated the correct revolution of several planets and even predict eclipses. E:8*o7  
C D $(D>v!dp  
41. When archeologists begin digging, they generally have a good idea of what they are looking for f\oW<2k]~  
A B C W|8VE,"7  
and where they are like to find it. 7vZO;FGtG  
D Sa<(F[p`  
42. If he would have lost his first fight with Sonny Liston, no one would have been surprised. H[.)&7M\  
A B C D -*mbalU,J  
43. Although space satellites have existed for less than thirty years we are now dependent on them *>W<n1r@]  
A B C GU> j8.  
for all kinds of informations. \ 86 g y/  
D t4UK~ {gh  
44. One evening Sandr’a boyfriend, John, tells, her he is going out for a drink with his friends and she } +Sp7F1q  
A B Ac U@H0  
decides she’d like to go to the college disco rather than stay in stay in by her own. )dfhy  
C D [w<_Wj  
45. In 1642 the French philosopher, Pascal, produced a mechanical calculator which could do all what zlEI_th:~  
A B C L~PiDQr?r  
basic adding machines do today. >;9g`d  
D )] q Qgc&  
46. Sugar provides man with quick energy but it has neither vitamins, minerals, and other body-building VX8rM!3  
A B X[.%[G|oj}  
material necessary for an adequate diet. 2 %fcDEG/  
C D m^XO77"  
47. William Pitt urged that the English colonists sere given the same constitutional rights to which other #+D][LH4  
A B C J\+fkN<.  
English subjects were entitled. I<RARB-j  
D bxYSZCo*  
48. John Calhoun objected to creating a federal strong government because he believed that each state !B Pm{_C  
A B KC}G_"f.$  
should decide most issues for itself. kO}%Y?9d  
C D Fq~Zr;A  
49. People once thought of the languages of backward groups as savage, undeveloped forms of speech, wowf 1j-  
A B C Vfzy BjQ  
consisted largely of grunts and groans. >[wxZ5))  
D I*%3E.Z@g  
50. Just as the curriculum of the academy grew out of that of the Latin grammar school, for the >dK0&+A  
A B C JJ1>)S}X-  
curriculum of the public high school developed out of that of the academy. j)8$hK/e0.  
D c[2ikI,n[  
51. A creative person will be emotionally receptive to new and unconventional ideas and will be least GmNC w5F  
A B C ^|oI^"I Q=  
interested in facts than in their implications. bK}ZR*)  
D H HX q_-V  
#Ev}Gf+5Q  
52. It was a long time before manufacturing techniques improved and not until early in the 19th century hwUb(pZ  
A B <= _!8A  
came the Arithmometer on the scene as the first commercially successful calculator. %`pi*/(  
C D o% Q7 el$f  
53. Sulfuric acid is used so extensively in manufacturing that thousands of factories would go out of >a*dI_XE  
A B .n_Z0&i/w  
business if this acid is unattainable. aC' 6  
C D :55a9d1bL  
54. Generally, Europe and Asia are regarded as being distinct continents, but they are simply vast 3d;J"e+?  
A B C e~* tQ4  
geography divisions of the larger land mass known as Eurasia. : Nf(:D8  
D }s?w-u+(c6  
55. Because of the large amount of salt, the specific gravity of the water in Great Salt Lake, Utah, is so .nEMd/pX  
A B C d]K8*a%[-  
great that one can not sink or completely submerging oneself in it. dpchZ{  
D HZ!<dy3  
56. If allowed to turn yellow while still on the plant, bananas lost their characteristically good flavor, the qYVeFSS  
A B A`~?2LH,~F  
skin break open, insects enter the inside, and the fruit rots. yz,_\{}  
C D S['%>  
57. No one took cable television seriously fifteen years ago, when it has been no more than a way for +8 "8s  
A B C si~zg\uY  
isolated towns to receive television signals. n>B ,O  
D d14@G4#Bd  
58. One of most serious human tragedies in the world continue to unfold in some nations, where famine, mHW%^R=  
A B 0n4(Rj|}2  
conflict, and severe drought have brought millions of people close to starvation. 3rZPVR$))  
C D /EQ^-4yr  
59. Cancer researchers have done great progress in the last decade; however, scientists still realize that S{ F\_'%  
A B C &xUCXj2-z  
there are many aspects that need to be studied further. t:oq't  
D ZvXw#0)v  
60. Climatic conditions vary widely from place to place and from season to season, but there is a .i?{h/9y  
A B C KCbOO8cQS  
recognizable order and pattern in this great diversity of various climates. Z s| *+[  
D "p+oi@  
61. Only when humans employ nonchemical approaches to pest control creatures such as roaches and xrY >Or  
A B C |FaK =e  
)BaGY  
rodents will be successfully eliminated. 45Zh8k  
D *yZta:(w-W  
62. Scientific prediction of earthquakes remains primitive and haphazard; however, scientists can make pwSkwJ]  
A B WHjJR   
general predictions after monitor magnetic changes along principal faults. :KRNLhWb  
C D 6v}q @z  
63. One of the greatest factors hindering efficient farming and proper agricultural development in these x6\VIP"9L  
A  L`Ys`7  
countries since the Second World War have been the lack of information concerning land capability, c":2<:D&  
B C HpeU'0u0VK  
utilization, and availability. _~>WAm<  
D X$t!g`  
64. Thirteen hundred medical professionals, all of which have been trained to treat drug dependency, })PU`?f  
A B DtS7)/<T  
attended the annual convention sponsored by the Society to Prevent Drug Abuse. o?= &kx  
C D 09Q5gal  
65. Neil Armstrong’s moon-landing provided a very unique moment not just for his countrymen but for VggSDb  
A B C vkYiO]y  
people all around the world. . Wd0}?}  
D Z)3oiLmD  
66. Only recently more attention has been paid in the United States to providing special facilities for 'c/8|9jX  
A B C [oXr6M:  
gifted children. Sq2 8=1%  
D I~ mu'T  
67. I don’t mind help Charles with his English, but what annoys me is the way he seems to take my help d?/g5[  
A B C jQfnc:'  
for granted. ]R09-s 0$7  
D Cnu])R  
68. Many people nowadays are changing from large cars to small ones because they are far more ' w/ S6j  
A B C vMJ _n=Vf  
economic. z 7cA5'c  
D %82:?fq  
69. People who emigrate to a new country usually take a while to adopt to the new way off life. 0d 0ga^O  
A B C D uE%2kB*]  
70. My manager walked in waving a piece of paper that I had filled wrongly and started shouting that 4^ 0CHy  
A B C D t`eIkq|NxI  
I was useless. :;]O;RXt  
71. Barry Cloud prefers to cook at home rather than eating in a restaurant. m.5@q mQ  
A B C D ).tTDZ   
72. Our inland waterway system was established a century before the railways, and originally spreading P+e{,~o  
A B C pQ ul0]  
more than 4 000 miles throughout the U.K. fQw=z$  
D VEL!-e^X&  
73. A Coalition government has been formed in Utopia between the Neo-right and the Neo-left parties, T&<ee|t@{  
A dD 6jMl  
both of them have exactly the same number of seats in Parliament. R3#| *)q  
B C D O /&Qzt  
74. If you go on holiday to a country in South-east Asia, you’ll find that everything is cheap comparing 16~5;u  
A B Q:ql~qew  
to England, whereas, in America and Western European countries you will find that the cost of k~QmDq  
C zP$"6~.  
living is roughly the same. ')WS :\J  
D !|J2o8g  
75.Stormscale, on the morth-west coast of England, has a proportion of around 20 000 in which a high ZV-Yq !|t  
A B C 9S5C{~P4  
proportion are children under 12. _~y-?(46K  
D {JfL7%  
76. If Dr Bannister would not have been the first to run the race in under four minutes he would not be GIS,EwA  
A B C D z gxMDLH  
so well known. Ud#xgs'  
77. Many experts are so convinced of the benefits of challenging the brain therefore they are putting the =< P$mFP2*  
A B C ^>y|{;`  
theory to work in their own lives. ABq#I'H#@2  
D anH ]]  
78. Statistics as well as a course in research methodology are required of all doctor candidates. }AS3]Lub@  
A B C D h~Z:YY)4  
79. The names Jimmy, Billy and Bobby end in “y” are used especially for boys, but they often continue OHH\sA  
A B C @8cn<+"b  
into adult life. mU>lm7'  
D -_>E8PhM  
80. Because of air pollution being greatly reduced, this city is still a good place to live. w6AG:u  
A B C D Ye/Y<Ij  
81. It is prohibited by law to mail through parcel post any merchandise that might prove dangerously in f!B\X*|  
A B C D {w v{"*Q9Q  
transport oe=W}y_k  
82. The dog was the first animal to be domesticated is generally agreed upon by authorities in the field. WG&WPV/p  
A B C D ?+byRoY>&g  
Z:VT%-  
83. It was not until she had arrived home when she remembered her appointment with the doctor. 9*(uJA  
A B C D  &/)To  
84. Cohen says that we are frequently advised to keep physically active as we age, so older people need ]QF*\2b-I2  
A B C 6PMu*-Nv!j  
to keep mentally active as well. 6^z):d#u  
D  N1dM,H  
85. Those who oppose the building of flats base their case primarily on the assumption that everyone b Kr73S9  
A B ~mT([V  
prefers an individual home and garden and the high cost per unit of accommodation. q)RTy|NJ^  
C D *zv*T"&ZP  
86. The sudden illness or death of farmers, farm workers, and others exposed to sufficient quantities of 2))p B/  
A B t#nRa Pzp  
pesticides are very sad and should not occur. (usPAslr  
D D ({h W  
87. An inventor or one interested in applied science is usually trying to make something that has a GOX2'N\h^  
A B C !PEP`wEKdp  
concrete usage. L ?S#3@Pa  
D D|/ 4),v  
88. Dr Jones, the first woman elected president of Ford University, was intelligent, capable, and xepp."O  
A B >8gb/?z  
awareness of the problems to be solved. Mu$"fYKf"  
C D {s?x NU  
89. Professor Jackson was able to give me some very good advices when I went to see him about my y~py+:_  
A B C :a)`iJnb  
difficulties with the experiment. 8LGNV&Edg  
D l'Uj"9r,  
90. In order to adjust to their surroundings, organisms must respond to such stimuli like light, LbnW(wr6:(  
A B C D ")3$. '5Dg  
temperature, and pressure. )8V=!73   
91. It seems likely that most people in modern western societies are more familiar, at least in a positive US] I[Y6V  
A B U;FJSy  
manner, with journalistic interviewing than with any any other forms of interviewing. Url8&.pw  
C D Di &XDW/  
92. The decision to withdraw all support from the activities of the athletes cause uproar among the fans. :E2 ww`  
A B C D v =E(U4v9e  
93. The trumpet family is much more than a group of related instruments that can stir one with its '~AR|8q?  
A B C ^8 cq qu  
sound, or narrow tubes of metal capable of producing a variety of musical sounds. e9rgJJ  
D [(Ihue  
94. Various surveys have been conducted into students’ reading speeds, which are measured by the ZO]P9b  
A B C ]eo%eaA   
number of words reading in a minute. B;J8^esypD  
D <4.j] BE  
95. A good way of ridding yourself from certain kinds of dogmatism(教条主义)is to become aware of sQLjb8!7  
A B 2X0<-Y#'  
opinions held in social circles different from you own. jXYjs8Iy  
C D 1i;#cIG  
96. I can think of nothing more troublesome than reaching the theater and discover that I have left the #E4|@}30`  
A B C D @J<RFgw#  
ticket at home. 3% O[W  
97. When we observe the language behavior of what we regard as primitive cultures, we find it striking MCl-er"]D  
A B C \-r"%@OkW  
elaborate and complicated. cs*"9nKl  
D il$eO 7  
98. It is established that many of the world’s scientific literature is published in a language t/h,-x  
A B 'j\mz5#s  
unintelligible to more than half the world’s scientists. =!IoL7x  
C D pg{cZ1/  
99. We are all, whatever part of the world we come from, persuaded to believe that our own nation is !k!1 h%7q  
A B C 05o<fa2HE  
superior that all others. 'q1cc5(ueV  
D t@q==VHF  
100. Most people assume that a text in one language can be accurately translated into another language, 06[HE7  
A B C 'Ej+Jczzpp  
unless the translator uses a good bilingual dictionary. X u2+TK  
D 'ji|'x T  
关键词: 考博英语
描述
快速回复

批量上传需要先选择文件,再选择上传
验证问题:
3+5=? 正确答案:8
按"Ctrl+Enter"直接提交